How To Preserve The Integrity of Your New Reading Glasses
You have just purchased a great new pair of designer reading glasses and want to preserve their integrity. So what exactly is the best way of doing that?
Follow these simple steps to keep your readers in top shape:
- When not in use, always store your eyeglasses in the case provided. All reading glasses provided through ReadinStyle.com come with coordinated case at no extrra charge. There is a reason for this, we want you to truly enjoy your fashionable eyewear.
- Keep your lenses clean by using the complimentary microfiber cleaning cloth that comes with each pair of glasses purchased.
- Never wear your reading glasses on your forhead. Doing so stretches out the temples and will result in a loose fitting pair of glasses in time.
- When putting on and removing your new glasses, think straight on and straight off. Pulling them off to the side will loosen the temples and in time stretch your glasses so they no longer fit correctly.
- When resting your glasses on a table or desk, always face the lenses up to avoid scratches.
- Occasionally wash your glasses and lenses with mild liquid soap and warm water, this will keep them clean all around.
- If your new reading glasses are optical quality (most styles at ReadinStyle.com are, except all plastic frames such as the scojo gels and twisties folding reading glasses) you can always bring them in to an optician and have them re-adjusted to fit you again. The process is quick and simple)
- Occasionally, a loose fitting pair of glasses just needs a screw tightened. usually a quarter to half turn does it. Never over-tighten the temple screws on your glasses.
By using care when handling your new eyeglasses, you will ensure that they stay clean, free of scratches and stretching. Enjoy your new readers!